Monthly Membership Agreement
This monthly membership agreement (“Agreement”) is between the Member (“member”) and Halifax Reflexology (also referred to as “HR”).
• In addition to the monthly reflexology sessions set out below, your Membership entitles you to unlimited, additional 60-minute reflexology sessions at the preferred membership rate.
Membership, Fees & Terms
• You agree to have at least one 60-minute reflexology session (“session”) per month.
• You will pay the preferred Membership Rate set out in Halifax Reflexology's Fee Schedule for each monthly session.
• This Agreement will automatically continue on a month-to-month basis for 12 consecutive months until terminated by you or Halifax Reflexology in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
• Your monthly reflexology sessions must be scheduled and received before your next monthly billing date (this will be the same day each month, which is the day you signed up).
Additional Membership Details
Session Length: All Halifax Reflexology sessions include a pre-health assessment.
Non-Assignable & Non-Transferable: This Agreement is not assignable by you, and you cannot transfer your membership or benefits to another person.
Appointment Cancellation Policy: Appointments may be cancelled or rescheduled at no charge by giving notice to HR no less than 24-hours preceding the appointment. If you fail to provide such notice and do not show up for a scheduled appointment, you will be charged a fee equal to the full session rate specified in this Agreement (“No-Show Fee"). No-Show Fees will be charged to your method of payment on file pursuant to the payment authorization required by this Agreement. Paid No-Show Fees are not reimbursable under insurance and do not accrue session credits or otherwise fulfill your monthly membership obligation.
Accrual and Use of Session Credits
If you have not received your monthly membership session by your next billing date, you will still be charged for that month's session. The charge will be made to your method of payment on file pursuant to the payment authorization required by this Agreement and shall constitute a session credit under your Membership ("Session Credit”).
Session Credits can be used to pay for additional sessions in any month, however they cannot be used to pay for any subsequent month's obligatory Membership session. Session Credits never expire during the term of this Agreement and are usable for a period of 3-months following the cancellation of this Agreement in accordance with its terms.
You may cancel your membership at any time. There are no fees to cancel your membership.
We reserve the right to terminate or refuse to renew your Agreement for any reason not prohibited by law including, but not limited to, an unsatisfactory payment history. We reserve the right to collect at any time any delinquent or outstanding balance(s) that has not been paid for any services provided or monthly Membership session fees owed. For purposes of billing and payment, you have provided HR with a payment authorization for this Agreement. Membership Rates and HR’s Fee Schedule are subject to change upon 30 days notice to you.
HR may delay enforcing any of our rights without losing them (for example, we may give you more than one chance to settle your account). If we decide to sell, expand, or franchise the business, we may assign or transfer this Agreement or any of our rights under it without notice to you, except as otherwise required by law, and the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect in this case. This Agreement does not grant you the privilege of exclusive or preferred access to HR. This Agreement only entitles you to the benefits set out herein.